IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
(20 April 2016– 28 June 2016)
- Please register an account / login to start the online application.
- You may edit your online application form by clicking “Edit” anytime before submission.
- Please be reminded to “Save” before you logout each time, otherwise the input information will be lost.
- Please note that your online application is not completed until you click the “Submit My Application” button.
- Please read the details and Terms & Conditions here.
- Please prepare the following documents for your application
(i) Overseas Work Attachment Conditional Offer
If you plan to undergo overseas work attachment, please seek conditional offer(s) from the suggested overseas design companies:
- Please send your resume and portfolio to your selected company(ies) by email directly. (Please click here to find the companies' email addresses).
- Please state "Application for work attachment of DFA HKYDTA 2016" and your application ID (e.g. PD-0003) in your email subject.
- Please try to secure at least one 6 to 12-month work attachment among the suggested overseas design companies and ask the company(ies) to provide you email confirmation(s) if it/they grant(s) you the conditional offer(s) on or before 28 June 2016.
(ii) Other Supporting Documents
Please prepare the following documents in PDF format for Step 7 of the application:
- Academic/ professional qualifications and membership
- Completed Nomination Form (please click here to download the form)
- Written reply of work attachment conditional offer from overseas design company(ies), if any
- All reference letters from previous employer(s), if any
- Award certificate(s), if any
- Student ID Copy (for Design or Design-related Graduates only)
A Copy of HKID is required if you are shortlisted for the first round interview and you will be asked to present your HKID card original copy for verification at the registration counter when you attend the interview.
by 17:00 on 28 June 2016 (Hong Kong Time, GMT +8)